Monday, December 22, 2008

Sports Marketing and other Door to Door Schemes

Hello all,

I haven't looked at this blog for a while, but looking at the comments it appears that a lot of people have had similar experiences. While I appreciate the comments, I would like people who have been harmed to be more detailed in their descriptions of how these companies are changing their names, the names the companies are changing to, and other sorts of useful information that people can use to inform themselves so they don't get scammed.



To put things into context, its simply another Madoff type deal just on a much smaller scale. So, protect yourself. Look to the comments for more up to date information.

In closing, I appreciate all of the comments. Even though I don't know any of you, I appreciate you all taking the time to share the truth. Happy Holidays 2008.

Fish

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Fisherman,

Interesting to read your comments. Can you please get in touch with us through info@crcsydney.com?

Ben Colman
CEO colman rasic carrasco

7:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home